Friday, April 18, 2008

Alone...

Chauntelle and Noah left for Florida today. They will be visiting Chauntelle's parents and grandparents for the next 7 days. They made it Orlando safely, and with a minimum of drama (miraculously, some might say). Noah was bored and squirmy during the flight, but he didn't experience any pain in his ears due to the pressure change, which is a blessing, I guess.
Anyway, I'm glad they made it to Florida safely. Oh, yeah, and by the way, I am so frigging bored. I mean, I don't want to make everything about me, but this is my blog after all, so I guess I will make it all about me. I'm bored and lonely already, and it's not been 8 hours since I last saw my family.
Good thing I have plenty to keep me busy this weekend. The yard needs mowing. The house needs cleaning. I have molto homework to do. Plus, a guy will be coming early tomorrow morning to install a new back door, which means that I will be up early on a Saturday morning, which should force me into an industrious and productive mindset (early bed, early to rise and all that).
Once the week starts, I'll be too busy with school and work to spend much time feeling sorry for myself. I will probably be pretty glum by Thursday, but at that point, I'll have only 2 more days to wait for my little family to fly back to me. So, it won't be so bad...

No comments: